I needed to connect an SDRAM chip or two to a devboard and couldn't find a good breakout to do it, so designed this.
- 2015-12-22: Assembled and plugged into the dev board for TileDriver. Power LED works, but won't really know if the rest of it is working until I get an SDRAM controller designed.
- 2015-09-13: Completed silkscreen/CAM/checklisting. Sent to OSH Park for manufacturing.
- 2015-09-12: Needed to connect an SDRAM chip to a MachXO devboard for TileDriver, so started designing this. Schematic is complete, board routing is done and silkscreen is almost done.
- One SDRAM chip footprint for a 16-bit wide chip
- Pins to connect to LCMXO2280C-B-EVN devboard (or wires to connect to anything else)
- Test points to attach a scope for troubleshooting