MeterBoard/CPUE is the CPU+Ethernet module for the MeterBoard system. [[
- 2017-11: Has been running for a long time, calling this completed. Would like to clean up the firmware/make it more configurable at some point, but will do that when I integrate the next project.
- 2015-09: Has been running the Rev001 power sign at the lab for a few months with zero issues! Firmware still needs a bunch of cleanup and such.
- 2015-08-04: Implemented a simple UDP protocol on port 7777 for now (may replace SNMP with this since it's so much simpler), takes 3 bytes: I/O port, meter number, value. Started working on integrating a CPUE and an IO-16A into the Rev001 power sign at the lab.
- 2015-04-21: Got much more of SNMP support in place w/ proper SEQUENCEs, as well as got serial debug framework in place so I can troubleshoot all of this easier.
- 2015-04-14: Implemented SNMP support, can do SETs to set the first 4 meters using test code :D
- 2015-04-11: Got Ethernet sorted out finally, was a software issue w/ the newest Microchip TCP/IP stack. Can now ping/telnet to the board.
- 2015-03: Built board, SPI tests OK, Ethernet gets link but has no packets move. Still troubleshooting.
- 2014-12: Sent off CAM files, boards received.
- 2014-12-08: Finished routing board, silkscreen done, checklist run. Now 24h waiting period before CAM processing.
- 2014-12-07: More routing completed.
- 2014-11-22: Schematic completed/checklisted, started routing board.
- 2014-11-12: Started putting together initial design/BOM/schematic.
- 10/100 Ethernet for control
- Optional PoE to power the whole system
- If not using PoE, regular barrel jack to power the system
- 8 SPI Link ports to connect to I/O modules
- Share one bus, each just has their own nSS
- 2 I2C ports for future expansion
- Each are separate busses